Return and Refund Policy
The website and app are owned and operated by Payremit Electronics Trading L.L.C for its own benefit and the benefit of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together "we" or "us") in the United Arab Emirates. Payremit Electronics Trading L.L.C is a company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with commercial license number 989304 and its registered office at Suite 1702, Boulevard Plaza Tower 1, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Representations, Warranties and Undertaking
By using the website or app, you represent, warrant / undertake that:
- You have legal capacity to enter into the Agreement and that you are at least 18 years old. You cannot enter into the Agreement if you are below 18 years old. All the information which you provide shall be true and accurate;
- You will only use the website or app for their intended and lawful purposes;
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security;
- You will not try to interrupt or harm the website or app in any way;
- You will not attempt to commercially exploit any part of the website or app without our permission, including without limitation modify any of the content in any way, or copy, reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use or communicate them for any public or commercial purpose without our permission;
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the website or app operates on;
- You will not authorize others to use your identity or user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity or any other documents, permits, licenses or approvals which we may reasonably request or require;
- You will not use the website or app for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the website or app to cause nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards Payremit or any third party;
- When using the website or app, you agree to comply with all applicable laws;
- You will not copy, or distribute the software or other content without written permission from Payremit;
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information as required and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of the Agreement. You agree that Payremit may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, Payremit has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the website or app at any time with or without notice;
- You will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
- You agree that the website or app is provided on a reasonable effort basis;
- You agree to assist Payremit with any internal or external investigations as may be required by Payremit in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place;
- You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage suffered by yourself, Payremit or any other party as a result of your breach of this Agreement;
- You will not utilise modified devices or applications with the intent of evading detections or facilitating any activities intended to defraud Payremit or to disrupt the natural functions of the website; and
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
You further represent, warrant / undertake that:
- Your use of the website or app is for your own sole, personal use or, where permitted, for the use of another person who is a minor, in which case you shall assume primary responsibility of the minor;
- You will not use the website or app to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake orders;
- Where applicable, you agree to indicate the accurate number of orders. You further acknowledge and agree that if the information on the number of orders is untrue or inaccurate, Payremit is entitled to cancel your order and you may be charged a Cancellation fee, as per the Cancellation Policy;
- Where applicable, you will not create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation or other directory from any content displayed on the website or app except for your personal, non-commercial use;
- Where applicable, you will not copy any content displayed through the website or app, including any third party product content and reviews, for republication in any format or media;
- You acknowledge and agree that only one (1) account can be registered on one device;
- You are aware that when requesting solutions by SMS or by using the website or app, standard telecommunication charges will apply; and
- You agree that Payremit may, based on its sole discretion, consider an account to be dormant if there has been no transaction made by you on your user account for a period of six (6) months from the last date of transaction and deactivate or restrict access to your user account.
Different models or versions of routers, browsers and devices may have firmware or settings that are not compatible with the website. While we continuously develop Payremit in order to, as far as possible, support all commonly used devices and models in markets and all browsers where the website is likely to be accessed from, we do not warrant compatibility of the website or app with specific mobile devices or other hardware.
License Grant and Restrictions
United Arab Emirates is Payremit's Country of Domicile. Payremit controls the website and app from the Philippines and India. Payremit makes no representation that the website or app is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use the website or app from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from the website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any UAE export laws and regulations.
Any communication or materials you send to Payremit will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Payremit for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
Once you have completed your order, you are required to make payment by selecting one of the payment methods available on the website or app. Any payment pursuant to such selection will be automatic and is non-refundable.
You have the option to select from the following payment channels:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- UPay Kiosk
- MBME Kiosk
- Salary deduction
- Bank ATM
- Cash pick-up
Regardless of the mode of payment, you will need to register your Emirates ID and present your residence visa within the website or app.
You agree that Payremit may verify and authorize your identification details.
Payremit may suspend the processing of any transaction or disable or limit the use of your account in the event of any error in transaction which results in decline or chargeback from the financial institution or where Payremit reasonably believes that the payment method used for your transaction may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity or where Payremit reasonably believes you to be in breach of this Agreement.
You agree that they will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist Payremit in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your third party payment method provider on your own.
For multi-currency priced transaction, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to you.
All purchases are governed by the terms and conditions of respective purchase agreements.
All deliveries are handled by third party providers that will have their own processes and safeguards to assure you receive the goods you ordered.
Complaints, Cancellation and Refunds
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quickly as possible.
Returns will be accepted only for damaged or wrong product delivered. In such instances, we will endeavour to send you another or refund the payment. We can only accept returns of products that have not been tampered with, are sealed and remain in the original packaging. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
You agree that this Agreement is subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be applicable from time to time. You shall comply with all applicable laws and take all steps required to enable, assist and/or defend Payremit to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with your order.
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to Payremit, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of Payremit (whether orally or in writing and whether before, on or after the date of this Agreement) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from Payremit, or any of its affiliate companies, or created in the course of this Agreement. You shall further ensure that you only use such confidential information in order to use the website or app, and shall not without Payremit's prior written consent, disclose such information to any third party nor use it for any other purpose.
The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that the relevant information:
- was at the time of receipt already in your possession;
- is, or becomes in the future, public knowledge through no fault or omission on your part;
- was received from a third party having the right to disclose it; or
- is required to be disclosed by law.
United Arab of Emirates is Payremit's country of domicile and the governing law for any dispute or issues arising from this agreement is the local law. The courts of Dubai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Payremit makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the website or app. Payremit does not represent or warrant that (a) the use of the website or app will be secured, uninterrupted, free of errors or other harmful components, or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (b) will meet your requirements or expectations, (c) any stored data will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the website or app will meet your requirements or expectations. The website or app is provided to you strictly on an "as is" basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law.
The service, platform, the website, the app and/or the software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device you used being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. Payremit is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise stated, and to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims against Payremit shall be limited to the aggregate amount of all amounts actually paid by and/or due from you in utilizing the service during the event giving rise to such claims. Payremit and/or its licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone for. Payremit and/or its licensors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by or caused to you or to any person for whom you have booked the service, including but not limited to:
- loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with the service, the platform, the website, the app and/or the software;
- the use or inability to use the service, the platform, the website, the app and/or the software; and
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising.
Payremit may give notice through the website, app, electronic mail to your email address in the records of Payremit, or by written communication sent by registered mail or pre-paid post to your address in the record of Payremit. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by registered mail or pre-paid post) or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to Payremit (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Payremit) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to Payremit using the contact details as provided in the website or app.
Suspension and Termination
You agree that we may do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the website or app, or any portion of the website or app (including access to your account and/or the availability of any products or services), for any reason; (ii) to modify or change any applicable policies or terms; and (ii) to interrupt the operation of the website or app or any portion of the website or app (including access to your account and/or the availability of any products or services), as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
The information we collect through any of our websites or App helps us provide you with information specific to your needs and interests.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site or App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify you, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, home, business, or other physical address, phone number, email address. We collect Personal Information from our Site or App only when such information is voluntarily provided to us.
From time to time, we may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site or App, such as what sites visitors are coming from when they visit our Site or App, when they first visited our Site or App, their IP address, how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page and which hyperlinks, if any, they "click" on. We may use the IP address to infer information about such visitor, including its company, city and state. We collect this information through the use of "cookies" and other tracking technologies, which are discussed in greater detail below. We collect this information in order to determine which areas of the Site or App are most popular and to enhance the Site or App for users. We may group this information into aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site or App to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties, or in response to a government request. However, please be assured that this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other users to the Site or App.
We would be requiring you to provide 2 personal references for credit evaluation and to facilitate the requirements of our contract. It is your responsibility to secure the consent of your references to our use of their information for the purpose validating your personal data, to contact you in respect of your payment, to ensure repayment of the loan, for collection of any payment due to us, and to conduct due diligence. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of the personal data of your references.
How We May Use Your Information
If you provide us with Personal Information, we may retain and use that information for several purposes, including facilitating and otherwise addressing your inquiry, request, subscriptions, or business transactions and relationship with us. We may use your Personal Information to contact you via newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information from us and our partners.
Who We May Share Your Information With
We may sometimes use other businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining the Site or App and our e-mail services and processing inquiries. We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse the performance of the Site or App future promotional campaigns. We may provide Personal Information to those businesses when that information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf. We will not sell or share your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes. In the event that Payremit or all of its assets are acquired, all of the data collected by us through the Site or App and through other means and services provided by us would be among the transferred assets. We reserve the right to disclose such information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other visitors, or anyone who else who could be harmed by such activities. We also reserve the right to disclose such information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
By using our website, you give us permission to record data and send cookies to your device in order to distinguish you from other users on the website and access them the next time you visit the Site or App. You can disable cookies or delete them from time to time. Disabling cookies may hamper access of some features. Please note that a small amount of information will continue being retrieved from your website for basic functionalities
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.